Airtran Airways is the worst airline I have ever flown.

After being treated rudely because we arrived 4 minutes after their cut off time for checking baggage (which we were never informed of), and after not recieving any answer at all as to why they would not take our bags, we asked to speak to a manager.

The "Station Manager" at San Francisco Airport came out to tell my mother and I that she would, "Rather give us a refund than deal with *** like us."

Customer service did not care at all that we had been verably abused, made no attempt to help us or reconcile anything. We were issued a refund, and I will never fly their airline again.

www.airtranisawful.info

Comments

Why are people so quick to suck on AirTran's *** that they're over looking the part where the employee swore at them. Very unprofessional, but I wouldn't expect anything more from their ghetto airline.

They set those times, which are standard with EVERY AIRLINE b/c if your bags have to be delivered to another gate it will hold up everyones luggage and delay the entire flight. Thus your tardiness makes the flight late, which I am sure you would be complaining about if the flight was late.

Pontoise, Ile-De-France, France #26394

Its pretty standard now a days for alll airlines to check your bags in advance. To check your bags at least 45 minutes prior to departure is even cutting it. Next time do your research instead of expecting people to tell you what is standard.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #22383

"we arrived 4 minutes after their cut off time for checking baggage (which we were never informed of),"

What rock you been living under the last 7 years to not know this?