During my flight 164 from SJU to ATL my seat belt was dirty with chew gum.The flight was March 26,2012.I ask the flight attendant for another seat and the other available was also dirty with chew gum.

I told her that I was available to move to any seat to be away from the gum.

It is really disgusting to touch a used gum, and think if you were exposed to other people fluids.Yesterday I reported the situation to the airline and the representative said that they only clean the airplanes at the end of the day.

Had an Experience with AirTran Airways?

Comments

Delta Airlines - Dangerous and DIsgusting Delta Airlines "On Monday, May 8, I flew from MCI to LAX on what was supposed to be one of your newer Embrayer jets. What pulled up to the gate was a..." Read more Delta Airlines - Destroyed luggage Delta Airlines "...This was a Samsonite Hard case that cost roughly $550.00 and is bullet prof or so I thought!The bag was missing the whole locking mechanism on one side..." Read more Grandson stranded because of Greyhound lousy bus service Greyhound " My grandson bought a ticket from Sioux City, Iowa to Duncan, Arizona. The bus was late for the layover and the passengers spent the night on the street because..." Read more Andesmar Argentina Did Nothing About My Complaint! They Just Took My Money! Andesmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive ANDESMAR ARGENTINA Carril Rodriguez Peña 2831 Godoy Cruz (M5501LQK), Mendoza Argentina Tel/Fax: 54 ( 261..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more