Alexandria, Virginia

During my flight 164 from SJU to ATL my seat belt was dirty with chew gum.The flight was March 26,2012.I ask the flight attendant for another seat and the other available was also dirty with chew gum.

I told her that I was available to move to any seat to be away from the gum.

It is really disgusting to touch a used gum, and think if you were exposed to other people fluids.Yesterday I reported the situation to the airline and the representative said that they only clean the airplanes at the end of the day.

Review about: Flight 164.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with AirTran Airways?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Bolt Bus - DO NOT TAKE BOLT!!  HORRIBLE, RISKED PEOPLE'S LIVES, BROKR DOWN. Bolt Bus "I am presently on this bus, and I urge people who are seeing this post to TO NOT TAKE BOLT unless they are suicidal. First, the bus left like 40..." Read more Air Canada Is The Most Disgusting And Dishonest Airlines Ever! Air Canada "Back on Friday, October 11, 2013, I went from Toronto, Ontario Canada to Caracas, Venezuela with Two (2) Pieces Of Luggage, however, one of the pieces of luggage did NOT..." Read more American Airlines - Customer Care Review from Phoenix, Arizona American Airlines "American Airlines, what a shame! I bought a hoverboard in Los Angeles to bring as a present to my grandson. I dispatched the item (AA 35 16 04) at Burbank..." Read more Greyhound - Gotta blame somebody Greyhound "My scheduled bus was 6 hrs late and the station was closed in Ogden Utah. I waited outside from 4:30 a.m. until 11a.m. Luckily a nice couuple came about 20..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more